Farmer’s Market Schedule | Saturday, July 23, 2016
9:00am Market opens, come early for the freshest seasonal produce and cheeses from local farms
We are featuring local food entrepreneurs: Indigenous Style homemade sauces and butters, A Beet n’ Thyme Artisan Breads, Laine’s Baked Goods, SentEAmental Teas and Honey, Quarter Mile Hot Sauces, Flirty Rubs Natural Body products and more.
10:30 am Darius Hampton on saxophone
9:00am to 11:30am (only) Do not Miss Chesa’s Gluten Free Food Truck serving:
1. Shrimp de Soleil- Shrimp, gluten free pasta, veggies and our gluten free dressing.
2. Pasta Bel – Gluten free pasta, veggies and our gluten free dressing.
3. Kale Salad – Served with the option of grilled shrimp or chicken or vegan
4. Flamingo chicken- Grilled chicken cut fajita style with bell peppers over a bed of rice
5.Picnic Pasta – Squash and zucchini spiraled pasta with veggies, Vegan, Chicken or shrimp
6. Jerk Chick Taco, Chicken, Cheese, Jerk sauce, fresh bell peppers and onions
7. Veggie Tacos, Squash and zucchini with feta cheese, Kale salad with feta cheese
11:30am Chef Diva Q is back with a healthy cooking demonstration using market organic produce at 11:30 am Sample the tasty recipes and learn new ideas for seasonal cooking.
1:00pm Market closes until next Saturday.