Far South CDC works with start-ups, entrepreneurs and existing small businesses to help them develop and expand their businesses and improve their operations and marketshare. Assistance is provided in the areas of business planning, debt and equity financing, expansion and relocation, placement and training and business and financial management. Far South CDC also assists companies in accessing a broad range of grants and incentive programs.
Illinois Small Business Development Centers are located throughout the state and provide information, confidential business guidance, training and other resources to start-up and existing small businesses. Far South CDC is a designated Illinois Small Business Development Center (SBDC) and its business assistance programs are offered in partnership with the SBA and the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity.
- One-on-one business advice and management assistance.
- Assistance with the development of business plans.
- Help with accessing market information and the development of marketing plans.
- Assistance with accessing business financing programs.
- Assistance with financial analysis and planning.
- Access to business education and training opportunities.
- Specialized services in technology, innovation and entrepreneurial development.
For further assistance, please contact Florence Hardy at (312) 421-3941.