FAR SOUTH BUSINESS CENTER
Far South CDC Business Services Department provides assistance to small businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs throughout the south Chicagoland region. The agency help entrepreneurs realize the dream of business ownership and help existing businesses remain competitive in a complex, ever-changing global marketplace. Far South CDC Business Services Department is comprised of several different programs including:
Our advisors provide aspiring and current small business owners a variety of free business consulting and low-cost training services including: business plan development, manufacturing assistance, financial packaging and lending assistance, exporting and importing support, disaster recovery assistance, procurement and contracting aid, market research help, 8(a) program support, and healthcare guidance.
- One-on-one business advice and management assistance.
- Assistance with the development of business plans.
- Help with accessing market information and the development of marketing plans.
- Assistance with accessing business financing programs.
- Assistance with financial analysis and planning.
- Access to business education and training opportunities.
- Specialized services in technology, innovation and entrepreneurial development.
For further assistance, please contact Florence Hardy at (312) 421-3941.