This campaign is based on persons of note from South Shore. Each of these former residents have been credibly proven to have lived here or made a significant impact on the neighborhood. The general idea is to:
1. Regenerate the joy of entrepreneurship in our current business owners
2. Give business owners a vision that is greater than what they may have for themselves currently.
3. Allow business owners to align themselves with the success of those that have come before them
4. Market the neighborhood and the SSA #49 corridor as a place to expand business and growth
5. Reposition the SSA #49 corridor as diverse and ripe for change.
6. Create an emotional response from prospective and existing business owners.
We worked hard to create a campaign that speaks to both its current demographic and its potential new residents.